Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wedding Day Photo Op...

July 18th was no "run of the mill" Friday - it meant the wedding day for Jerald's brother, Joseph to his darling bride, Kalee. It was such a lovely day! They were married in the Timpanogas temple and had their reception at a center next to a sprawling golf course. Summer even got to be a flower girl!

Here are Joseph and Kalee coming out of the temple.


Here are Jerald and me outside the temple after the ceremony. Geez, with our posing, you'd think it was OUR wedding!

Summer is so shockingly cute and she doesn't even know it!

Here are Summer and the kids looking for ducks, bugs, and other unidentified objects.

Kalee and her flower girls!


At this point, Summer had HAD it with the photo shoot! Crying, resentment, bitterness!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness you guys are so cute!! I love the brides dress. What fun pictures!

Marsh Mayhem said...

You two look darling, although I think I'm obliged to hate you because you look so darn thin and I'm frustrated with baby weight!! Charlie and Summer aren't far apart at all ... Charlie will be two and a half in a few hours. We really do need to get them together, and soon!!

Marsh Mayhem said...

ACK!! I meant OBLIGATED, not obliged! Does mommy brain count?? I'd never be OBLIGED to hate you!!

Dan and Jen said...

Hey Suzanne, I'm glad you found my blog. It was fun to get caught up on your life! Your little family is completely adorable. That little summer looks so sweet. Especially in that flowergirl dress, holy smokes! Are you going to the reunion? I caved and decided to go-still don't know if it was a good idea-since I'll be a huge 35 weeks prego at that time. Oh well. Everyone LOVES watching a pregnant lady who thinks she can dance, right?

cheryl said...

These pictures are so cute. Especially the one of you and Gerald and the sweet one of Summer crying in her beautiful dress. Love it!

cheryl said...

Jerald...sorry.

Shelece & Josh said...

What a beautiful day it was! I am also really glad it's over, it was long and hot. Our darling girls looks so adorable all dressed up!

Alisha said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind me finding your blog (and posting a link to it on mine... geasher.blogsopt.com). Summer is adorable!! Your family looks great! Congrats!