Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beauty Tip - When Life Hands You Lemons...

I've discovered a deeply fascinating use for good old-fashioned lemons! Get ready for this... Soak a cotton pad with water, squirt some lemon juice on it, lightly rub your face with it in circular motions, and then rinse with refreshing splashes of icy water. You may experience some mild tingling and/or stinging, but I actually find that rather intriguing. Lemons are naturally chock-full of fruit acids and enzymes, which dissolve surface impurities, brighten your skin, and leave it glowing with enviable health. It's cheap, it's easy, it smells heart-stoppingly delicious, and it improves your outlook on life and love! But... here's the lemon twist (notice the pun?): if you have any open wounds on your face, such as scrapes, sores, oozing pimples, razor lacerations, stab wounds, bullet holes, or if your face has had a recent run in with a pitch fork, I'd gently advise you as a dear friend to wait until your face has healed before being handed the worst stinging your face would ever face (I'm full of puns on this Sabbath day)! Following your face clarification, wipe the lemony cotton pad over the chrome faucets on your bathroom sink, rinse them, and be moved to tears by their new found shine and shimmer. So... when life hands you lemons... give yourself a facial treatment and clean your bathroom sink!

2 comments:

Emily-Hazel said...

I need that for my bacne!!!

Jerald M. Simon said...

Zanny, You are an amazing writer. I love you! - Jerald