Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blogging blah blah blah...

I've highly enjoyed reading the blogs of my friends and never dreamed of starting a blog myself, because heaven forbid, I should ever learn to use the computer in depth - a deeply overwhelming thought... My good friend, Mandy, though, suggested I take the plunge and do it, so here I will put my many random thoughts and odd remarks! Plus, it will provide an excuse to discuss and showcase my two favorite people in the world - my hot husband, Jerald and my babelicious daugher, Summer! Many pictures will be included of these two lovelies, and I'll also add interesting, yet odd beauty tips of the week each week. Thanks for reading, and I hope you like it...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the pictures! You have such a cute family and such a beautiful sister! (:

Emily-Hazel said...

fun to see you here!

Marsh Mayhem said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Suzanne!