Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Piano Man

On Monday, July 14th, my piano sensation of a hot husband, Jerald, wowed Ogden's finest folks at at an outdoor concert held at the Ogden Amphitheatre. What fun it was! And how proud his excited groupie wife was to cheer louder than anyone else. Of course, there was an overwhelmingly zealous fan who couldn't contain his joy and shouted out, "You look like Billy Joel! I love you!" Jerald played, sang, entertained, and provided some jaw-dropping eye candy to the awestruck audience.

Here is Jerald and me onstage before the concert


Jerald wowing the crowd!



And after the concert, we couldn't resist the temptation and had ourselves a photo shoot!

Dang it, he's hot...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I wish I could have been there. I had no idea. Hopefully we can see him in concert soon! Love the pictures.

Emily-Hazel said...

You guys are hilarious. I would like to have heard the concert!

Jerald M. Simon said...

Zanny! You are so sweet. I love you! - Jerald