Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Moonwalking...
I have the best family and sweetest friends EVER! Each of you is deeply fabulous and we all have delicious memories together. Here is a fun game I've seen played on other blogs: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory you and I have had together. 2. Next, re-post these instructions on YOUR blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, then you can just send it via Email, and then I can reply a memory back to you! Let's moonwalk down memory lane...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I remember when you guys had us over for dinner. You are an awesome cook. The two of you are so kind. It was fun to talk with you guys and get to know the two of you better that night.
Yes, cute Amber - we bonded over enchiladas that night. We loved having you guys over. Let's do it again! By the way, I just added my memory of you on your blog. For the rest of you, it was when Amber and I talked for a solid hour at our ward's spaghetti dinner nearly three years ago. We talked a mile a minute and had so much fun. I miss you, Amber!
Wow, I have so many wonderful memories of you. I also remember the conversation in the primary room- you are a fabulous listener! I remember how elegant and kind you always were. I remember watching you with grandma Bubbles and wishing that I had a grandma like that! I remember Chad telling me that you guys would be buying his parents house. I was so glad because I absolutly LOVED Steph and was excited to get to know her family better. You were all so close- I loved that! During one of our first conversations you asked me what kind of mascara I used because you said that you loved my thick eyelashes. I knew that you were someone that I would love- and I did! You are so talented, beautiful and down-to-eart. I love you Zan!
Darling blog, by the way. Goodness, where to start with memories? I think some of the best are chinese fire drills in the middle of a rainy, wet street in front of cute guys houses, or going burrito-ing ... and so many others! We still seriously need to get together soon!
Thanks Michelle and Anne! You guys are top of the heap and "A" number one. A memory of Michelle was when she and I talked about life, love, and marriage at a primary activity. I thought you were the sweetest girly, and I've thought often of that conversation. It's true about your lashes - we're talking long, lush, curly, dark fringe framing beautiful blue peepers. What mascara is that again? And Anne... my deary, we've been through MUCH since fifth grade! I loved the times in high school when we sat and talked by the pond behind the Garden Park Ward in Salt Lake, where, incidentally, you had your wedding reception! And who could forget the drivebys at our crush's houses! Yes, you're right - we need to get together soon. I Love you, Michelle and Anne!
Suzanne! I found your blog through Michelle's and I've loved reading over your past entries. You are so much fun.
One of my memories was visiting teaching you and we would talk about boys and kissing all the time. I also remember swapping old movies with you, I loved the ones you had me watch. I remember you loved Natalie Wood and I always thought/think you look just like her. You are gorgeous inside and out.
Hi Suzanne,
I clicked on your blog through Mandy's blog. I guess I don't have many memories of you and the one that I do have, you had to remind me of it at Mandy's 80's party! I don't even know what year that was when we met but it was nice to see you again and you were so nice at the party it made us feel like old friends. Cute blog by the way.
Thanks Liz and Leah! Ya, Leah, it's funny because we've only seen each other twice, but I've intensely liked you both times! I enjoyed getting to know you more at the party, and thought you and your husband and kiddies were darling. Let's get to know each other for real now! And Liz, we DID have fun trading old movies, huh? The Major and the Minor and Random Harvest are staples in Jerald's and my house now thanks to your cute self! I miss you and I wish you lived closer!
One of my favorite memories was going trick-or-treating with you and Shilene when we were about 15. We *knew* we were technically "too old" to dress up and ask for candy, but we didn't care about the rules and just wanted to have fun! We dressed up as vampire maidens and we looked SO hot! I was really excited to walk around your neighborhood, because it was the "rich" neighborhood (compared to West Valley, anyway). The candy was good and the houses were amazing! We had such a good time!!!
I also remember you had a tiny shrine devoted to Brad Pitt on the inside of your closet door.
And how could I ever forget James, the mild-mannered transvestite bunny rabbit with the British accent and the quick temper?
Ooooooh, so many memories....
Thanks, Mandy, that was sweet. I put my memories on your blog too! For the rest of you, it was that fun Halloween when we were fifteen, your Johnny Depp B-day party, stepping on your stomach, which made you do this really funny laugh, and your party last month when you were so sweet to everyone. Love you, Mandy!
I remember you today talking about popping zits and boils... that was so funny!!!! Then I remember the cool list of the different types of poop with descriptions that you read to us. I just love how lady-like you are on the outside, and craziness on the inside!!!
Ya, Emily, all the talk yesterday about popping zits, boils, and bacne, and pulling out gray hairs nearly ruined our appetites to enjoy the lovely puff pancake you made us! Suddenly, squeezing out that lemon juice mysteriously started to resemble oozing pus!!!
Post a Comment