Daily hair care involves washing, drying, and styling. Through the course of it all comes horrifying buildup of shampoo, conditioner, mousse, gel, pomade, styling creams, hairspray, foreign objects, and unidentified miscellaneous matter. Grossness! Your hair becomes dull, lifeless, weighed down, and angry. Get rid of the gunk by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with your regular amount of shampoo, wash your strands, rinse it well, and then condition as usual. Do this once every two weeks. It won't strip or dry your hair, and it will leave it shining and glorious. Then dry it, style, it, shake it, toss it, and gaze at its newfound glimmer and glamour! Crowning glory...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the tip!!!
I am going to try this! I am so glad that you have a blog! I loved all of your good advice from your mom. It was good to remember to do some of those things. As I read your advice I was touched that you were not just giving advice, but I have seen you live those words. You are a great example to me! I have always enjoyed being around you because you are so good at lifting me up and helping me to feel beautiful. I am so excited to be able to get updates on your family. Just in case I didn't tell you, you can see my blog at kmjgilbert.blogspot.com. love, Michelle
Post a Comment