I interrupt your current programming to advertise my newest, bestest, most swoon-worthy product to date. It's inexpensive, which is a massive selling factor for me, yet it also happens to be the highest of the highly satisfying. It's Dial's Yogurt Vanilla Honey Nourishing Body Wash. It contains real yogurt protein and honey extract to provide for some rapturous moisture and lactic acid support and assistance. It provides never ending mountains, hills, and valleys of bubbly lather, like sweet whipped cream. If that weren't enough, it smells for all the beauty world like clover honey, vanilla ice cream, coconut cream pie, plumeria flowers, caramel corn, cotton candy, marzipan, toasted almonds, angel food cake, nutmeg, sugar cookies, baby's breath, brown sugar, fresh linen, creme brulee, cocoa butter, dryer sheets, tropical blossoms, nougat, white chocolate, pink hyacinth, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Well, if the Dial company doesn't Fed Ex me 50 free bottles of the lucious wash after that raving sales job, then you may plan to view the well-placed tear drop upon my cheek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Holy Cow Zanny! That sounds too good to be true. And I am dying over all of the smells that you listed. I should do a whole blog on just yummy smells. Those all sound heavenly!
Sounds very tempting! Hey Zan, thanks for the pictures. I am so glad I have them on my blog!
That sounds lucious and yummy! They should give you a whole truckload of the stuff!
Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with this post. But I was so thrilled when I saw this: http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700265597,00.html in the newspaper today! Congrats to your husband!
Congratulations on Jerald's article!! What a neat experience, and so awesome for all of you ... you must be so proud!!
BTW - the recent pictures of Summer are simply priceless!
Thanks, guys! Yes, I'm proud of Jerald. What starts out as a boring black and white newspaper, brightens up with eye candy like Jerald! He's so talented.
sold! i have to go buy this stuff NOW.
Hey Suzanne! I was just blog-surfing and found your blog! How are you guys? Your daughter is so cute, and it's good to see how you are all doing! Come visit my blog sometime
-Becky (Hart)
Zanny, will you send me a link to the article so I can read it! I'm dying to know what everyone is talking about!!
Post a Comment