I, Zanny, am an unapologetic lip gloss enthusiast. I'm smitten with the look of glossy, glassy, glistening, glittering, glimmering, gleaming, glorious lips. Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint lip gloss, from me, receives the most gladdening, glowing review on the globe. It comes in a variety of shiny shades, from "Merry Berry" to "Plum Crazy". It's not sticky or goopy, and best of all, it contains peppermint oil to generously provide your lips with that tingly, cold, arctic, New York Peppermint Patty sensation - as though they've been blasted with a million and a half minty snow flakes. You all of a sudden become so aware of your zinging lips, that you start taking daring opportunities to purse and pout in a 1980's Christy Brinkley fashion. Yes, this enthused lip gloss enthusiast is enthusiastically sweet on the glamour of this gloss.

4 comments:
I remember you did always have shiny, shimmery lips! I love lip gloss too, I'll have to remember that brand.
I admit I love lip gloss as well. By the way you are an incredible writer. I love reading your blog because you are so clever in your writings!! Keep 'em coming:)
Oh, I too love lip gloss! I can't wait to try it out. My girls will love it too.
I can't wait to live by you!!! Yes, we really feel blessed.
I will have to try this lip gloss. I like reading all of your product testimonials!
Post a Comment