Golden Garlic Bread
1 loaf French bread
3/4 cup butter softened
1/2 cup mayonaise
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
3 chopped green onions
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Cut French bread in half, length-wise. Combine the rest of the ingredients and spread over both halves. Place under the broiler. Remove when cheese is melted and bubbly, and edges of bread are lightly browned. Cut into slices, serve, salivate, devour, and immediately go into convulsions of joy.

4 comments:
I'll have to give it a try. It sounds divine. Thanks for the great recipe.
Oooo, sounds so yummy...especially since dinner time is in just a few minutes! Thanks!
Oh, I just love your mom's cooking so much. Her recipe book (the one she made for each of you and I got a copy too) is the most used in my kitchen. I love the picture of your mom on the front. Anyway, thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to try it.
I do love that bread! I'll have to make it the next time we have spaghetti.
Post a Comment