I was so happy to have Jerald with me. I only wish we'd been high school sweethearts! Dang it - he would have made high school so much flirty fun. Anyway, he had as much fun talking with everyone at the party as I did. He hadn't known a soul going to the event, but he left having made some great friends. I love how outgoing and confident he is. What a man!
How I wish I'd had many more hours to catch up with friends, but I had fun laughing with Elizabeth and Matt, Jill and Behrad, Katie and Matt, as well as Liz, Kate, Lindy, and Jodi, and many more. Let's not wait another decade to hang out. We girls might be back in our "mom jeans" by then! Ugh...
Me with Katie at the reunion - one of my sweetest high school friends

4 comments:
I love how you described the 90's fashion horrors! (: Think of me though, we celebrated my 20 year that exact night. I didn't go though because it was in Houston, TX. But you can only imagine the 80's in Texas where everything is better bigger, especially hair!!
Oh man, my bangs still curl under. Some people just can't let the 90's go, I guess. But I've never been fashion chic so why start going with the trends now?
Oh, Jen cutie, you've always been hot and there's no sign of a halt or slow-down!
I laughed out loud when I read the part about the "other nineties fashion horrors". There were some pretty bad ones, eh?
Behrad thought you guys were so nice and really had fun getting to know you during that short conversation.
I look forward to getting together with you--hopefully in the near and not distant future.
love jill
Post a Comment