Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beauty Tip of the Week - Chitty Chitty Chap Stick

Chitty Chitty Chap Stick

Not only does this stick of moisturizing happiness soothe your chapped lips, but it drenches and quenches your cuticles too! Let elation ring out! Take regular unscented chap stick and lightly run the edge all around your nail. You can buy those icky drippy cuticle oils, of course, but they're messy, spill-prone, and you leave oily finger prints everywhere, which wouldn't be considered wise if you have a forthcoming crime planned. So...be a good "chap" and "stick" with chap stick! (Jerald dreamed up that last catchy phrase for me. Kudos babe!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

cheryl said...

very good tip. I will have to try it.

Cindy said...

Thanks for the tip. Now I have no excuse to not have beautiful cuticles!

Your reunion sounded like fun. I haven't seen any of my highschool friends since I graduated "just a little" over ten years ago.

restlessrisa said...

I will have to try that! Thanks!