Let me start by saying I was icky sicky in a strikingly violent way, due to side effects from some pain medication. I enjoyed dizziness and nausea, with severe stomach cramping. I vomitted into the bathroom sink because I always refuse to disgorge into a toilet. It's too dry heave-inducing with all of that dank and cold toilet water glaring at me. I threw up an apple I'd just consumed, and I must assert that we could speculate and theorize MANY metaphors of THAT rough and chunky mixture. Ugh! Anyway, a woman never feels her most desirable when she's gagging. There's just no graceful way to do it! Jerald, though, stood behind me as I "liberated" that apple laced with bile and held my hair back, rubbed my shoulders, and told me he loved me. He caught me as I collapsed. He held me as I cried. He looked at me as though I were beautiful. He carried me back to my recliner chair. He gave me a Priesthood blessing of healing and comfort. Yes, it was the truest love a guy could ever give a girl. Romance in its sincerest and most softhearted form. I was sure to kiss my thanks - after I'd brushed my teeth, of course. XOXO
Thursday, April 2, 2009
TRUE Romance
Let me start by saying I was icky sicky in a strikingly violent way, due to side effects from some pain medication. I enjoyed dizziness and nausea, with severe stomach cramping. I vomitted into the bathroom sink because I always refuse to disgorge into a toilet. It's too dry heave-inducing with all of that dank and cold toilet water glaring at me. I threw up an apple I'd just consumed, and I must assert that we could speculate and theorize MANY metaphors of THAT rough and chunky mixture. Ugh! Anyway, a woman never feels her most desirable when she's gagging. There's just no graceful way to do it! Jerald, though, stood behind me as I "liberated" that apple laced with bile and held my hair back, rubbed my shoulders, and told me he loved me. He caught me as I collapsed. He held me as I cried. He looked at me as though I were beautiful. He carried me back to my recliner chair. He gave me a Priesthood blessing of healing and comfort. Yes, it was the truest love a guy could ever give a girl. Romance in its sincerest and most softhearted form. I was sure to kiss my thanks - after I'd brushed my teeth, of course. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love you! I think if more wives loved their husbands like you do, there would be so much more love in this world!! Thanks for sharing. When I had my first baby, while I was pushing, I was throwing up and Ryan held the tray for me. I remember in the midst of all of it having such overwhelming love for him.
Awww, how sweet! I was grinning through the entire post, I thought it was so romantic.
Oh I hope you feel better! That is no fun being sick. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands.
You definitely have a great man in Jerald. But of course, he has a great woman in you! I guess you are made for each other!!
Hope you are feeling MUCH better now!
Post a Comment