Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Singin' and Dancin' in the Rain

I recently learned a resplendently beautiful quote at Relief Society and just knew I should share it with you.


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
-anonymous

So let us toss our umbrellas away and tilt our faces to life's raindrops. We'll let them cleanse our souls as we kick up our heels and jump in the puddles!

Much Love,
Zanny ~ xoxo

6 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

my mom has a sign hanging on her wall with that quote. It's definitely a good one.

Becky said...

Ooh, I love that quote! It just makes me happy! Thanks :)

Wendy said...

Love that quote! Missed seeing you and Jennie today :(

Travis and Crystal said...

Wow I have never heard that! Thanks for the uplifting reminder!

cheryl said...

I LOVE it! And if you don't mind, I just might copy! (:

Cindy said...

My sister has that quote on her blog title. It's a great one!