Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post! Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know. My cute sister-in-law tagged me. Thanks, Cindy! Here are my answers:
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? I always love receiving a wrapped gift. There's something about that tearing sound that makes me so excited.
2. Real tree or artificial? I love the scent of a real one, but artificial ones are much easier - especially when they are pre-lit.
3. When do you put up the tree? We put up our masterpiece the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? We glumly take it down around the time of New Years.
5. Do you like Eggnog? Eggnog straight up is so thick, you practically have to chew it, so I fill up my glass with 2% organic milk and splash in a little eggnog for the sheer flavor of it all.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? It was a doll house. I've carried on the tradition for my little Summer, seeing as she has three doll houses already and is receiving her fourth this Christmas!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Oh, there's something for everyone. If all else fails, get them snappy decor.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Summer! The hardest part is narrowing down the choices!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I love those.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love to receive both. Sending them out is a different story. I always have the most grandiose plans for cards with a picture of our family and all, but it hasn't happened yet. Next year will be our year!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? If someone gave me a gift, then that means they love me, so I wouldn't want to criticize it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Too many to name! Well, I'll try - "The Bishop's Wife", "It's a Wonderful Life", "A Christmas Carol", "Home Alone", and "Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus".
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but we did for our wedding! We entered Duplicate City with all of our Pyrex bakeware sets. Twelve of them!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything. I just love to eat.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes! It's the best when you lie down underneath your tree and gaze up through the twinkly branches. Try it. You'll gain a testimony of it.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love all of the really old ones.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'll be home for Christmas! You can count on me!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. Just sing the Rudolph Song... Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Ruldolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Both are happiness-inducing.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Oh, in the morning for sure!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who talk about annoying things about this time of year. Why must people complain? It's Christmas! Spread the joy. Go on now!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything iridescent, sparkly, or glowy.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? German fare! Brat wurst, German mustards, potato salad, hard rolls, salami, cheeses, apple juice, Rittersport chocolate, and black forest cake!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't even care because I'm so excited for Summer and Jerald to open their gifts from me!!
I tag anyone who wants to do this on their blog too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I totally agree on the complaining thing. There is way too much of that during the season! (I'm complaining about complaining.) But seriously, Joy to the World!
So, that Pyrex bakewear set that I gave you guys for your wedding went to who??? JK
I love your snappy and optomistic answers to everything! Thanks for your visit yesterday...Summer is so cute! I want to see her doll houses, if I may...that's what I always wanted. Corey finally got me one to play with my granddaughters.
merry Christmas, suzanne! i hope you and your cute family have a lovely holiday!
Post a Comment