Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Beauty Tip - Sugar and Spice

What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice and everything nice, right? Of course we are! If we do say so ourselves. And what better way to be sugary, spicy, and nice, than by silkifying our skin with the said items? Here is Zanny's "skin-turning-into-plush-velvet" body scrub recipe to do just that.

Sugar and Spice Body Scrub
1 cup granulated sugar
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon cloves
3 tablespoons milk or sweetened condensed milk (or just enough to make a paste)
*Combine ingredients. While in the shower, massage the mixture over your skin in circular motions. Rinse well, pat dry, apply a thick body cream, and then enjoy the satiny, downy, creamy, sleek, and polished self that is you. That's what little girls are made of!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! I am so going to have to try that! Thanks!

Wendy said...

Did you try this...sounds really sticky :) You could head up a natural beauty mini-class for R.S.!

Zanny said...

Wendy - I thought up this scrub recipe last year and it's really great. You do it in the shower when your skin is wet, so it doesn't seem sticky. When you rinse if off, you're smoothness galore!

Wendy said...

I'll have to give it a try one day while I'm off work for the holidays.

Leah said...

I really need to try this sometime. I like checking out all of your beauty tips!!