Thursday, October 7, 2010
A Model Ballerina
Once a week for one hour, I stand with my nose pressed against the window of Summer's dance class, gazing at her very cuteness as she gracefully whirls and twirls and promenades and pirouettes. Summer loves her darling teacher, all the friends she's making in her class - not to mention the dance steps she's learning. I know I'll cry at her first recital! Here are some photos outside the dance studio. These are Summer's own supermodel style poses she came up with herself! A true model ballerina...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
So cute! I love the poses, especially the ones with her back turned! How funny! Shaylee has been in dace for two years and LOVES it! I love recital time, she always looks so cute in her costume!
we want to come to her first recital you'll have to let us know when it is.
How adorable! I remember when Megan was in ballet...I so wanted her to become a prima ballerina!
CUTE!!! I love all the poses. You have a darling little girl.
What a doll!
She looks adorable. Hopefully we can get Annika in dance soon. I know she'd eat it up!
Totally adorable. Can't wait to see some video footage too!
She is so stinkin cute! A perfect mini Suzanne!
She is killing me! Now I want to take a ballet class! I love that she came up with all of the poses herself, no doubt drawing from her new-found dance skills. I bet you're both having a great time with the hobby!
oh my gosh! she is darling. little ballerinas are the CUTEST!!
Post a Comment