Some beauty tips are so majestic, they must be professed and proclaimed! I am about to plug a beauty product that is very near sacred to me and mine. It is called High Beam by the brand "Benefit". I discovered it at the Sephora in Times Square in Manhattan a few years ago and it is still my favorite makeup product. It's a luminous liquid highlighter that you dot and blend over your makeup onto your cheekbones for an ethereal and glimmery glow. It reflects the light for a natural-looking and lustrous luminosity that, thankfully, does not contain glitter particles. No one wants to resemble a human disco ball, now, do they? Glittery cheeks are reserved for those under age eight, yes? After I've applied my foundation, I apply a couple of drops of High Beam to the tops of my cheekbones and tap it gently with my fingers so I don't remove the foundation underneath. Then I lightly apply blush to achieve a natural looking flush. For some extra tips, you can mix one or two drops of High Beam with a dollop of foundation in your hand and blend the mixture over your cheeks for a healthy-looking, glisten-y glow! You can also blend a bit of High Beam into the inner corners of your eyes to look beautifully awake and bright-eyed. High Beam is also lovely dabbed on your collar bones when they naturally reflect the light. You can buy High Beam online, at Sephora, or anywhere Benefit products are sold. Hopefully, with this recommendation, you'll be "sold" even before you "buy"!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Beauty Tip - High Beam and Gleam
Some beauty tips are so majestic, they must be professed and proclaimed! I am about to plug a beauty product that is very near sacred to me and mine. It is called High Beam by the brand "Benefit". I discovered it at the Sephora in Times Square in Manhattan a few years ago and it is still my favorite makeup product. It's a luminous liquid highlighter that you dot and blend over your makeup onto your cheekbones for an ethereal and glimmery glow. It reflects the light for a natural-looking and lustrous luminosity that, thankfully, does not contain glitter particles. No one wants to resemble a human disco ball, now, do they? Glittery cheeks are reserved for those under age eight, yes? After I've applied my foundation, I apply a couple of drops of High Beam to the tops of my cheekbones and tap it gently with my fingers so I don't remove the foundation underneath. Then I lightly apply blush to achieve a natural looking flush. For some extra tips, you can mix one or two drops of High Beam with a dollop of foundation in your hand and blend the mixture over your cheeks for a healthy-looking, glisten-y glow! You can also blend a bit of High Beam into the inner corners of your eyes to look beautifully awake and bright-eyed. High Beam is also lovely dabbed on your collar bones when they naturally reflect the light. You can buy High Beam online, at Sephora, or anywhere Benefit products are sold. Hopefully, with this recommendation, you'll be "sold" even before you "buy"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ooh this sounds fabulous! i used something similiar years ago from prescriptives and loved it. thanks for the recommendation!
You should be paid for your advertisements! I wanna glow!
You really need to write beauty tips for a magazine or something--I am not kidding!
I will be at Sephora tomorrow to get this! lol I have been looking for a good highlighter and I am sooo excited to try this out :)
Post a Comment