One of the most widely noted benefits of having a cute little daughter is the rapture and the amusement of princess tea parties :) I fixed chocolate milk and baked a chocolate cake spread with melted chocolate just for the occasion! Then I donned my Days of '47 pageant gown and tiara I wore 9 years ago! Summer looked fab in her Snow White costume. Oh, and I let her wear the tiara I wore as a bride! Her visible diaper, you'd think would unstow the sophistication of her royal moment, but she owns it wears it with pride! The cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh, the life of a princess!! What a fun summer day.
Suzanne, what would you ever do with a little boy?! Very cute.
soooooo fun! That is definately something I look forward too -one day!
Little girls are so much fun!
what a fun mommy you are! I look forward to one day hopefuly having a little girl to do tea parties with, for now its all light sabor fights and legos! :) although they do enjoy yummy treats and helping me bake them! and i might i say you look gorgous and i cant belive you fit in something you wore 9 years ago! no fair!! ;)
I love the "rockin' princess" look!
You are such a cute mommy. Summer is a lucky girl. What a cute idea.
Post a Comment