Here is a shot of us by a monumental monument.
We Simons have taken it upon ourselves to head up the flamboyant pose corporation!
Summer loved riding on Daddy's shoulders. Oh, my heart! Doesn't Jerald look handsome? Say it!

The park has a darling train that takes its passengers to all the different park areas.
Look at these little lambs! We got to pet them too! Summer was very gentle and talked so sweetly to the fluffy babies.
We met a pretty horsie with such fetching bangs!
We think these two piggies are either sharing secrets or they're dating.
This is a quick shot we got of a sweet bunny before it dashed inside its home to avoid the downpour. Summer loved making her aquaintance!
The best part of the day was the pony ride! Summer was so excited and not a bit scared to climb aboard.
So, if you get a chance, go to Heritage Park! It's fun for your kids and you'll get a kick and a punch out of it too! Hey, this is good advertisement for them! Maybe they'll let us in free AGAIN next time as a special thank you!

7 comments:
So cute!!
I would never recognize you there Zanny. You are wearing tennis shoes- Oh My!
You're so funny, Elicia! Yes, my ONE pair of tennis shoes amongst my sea of high heeled backless sandals! I break down and wear these boring lace ups when I have to walk a bunch. Disney Land, the zoo, and Heritage Park are the ONLY places you'll see me leave the glamour shoes feeling neglected in my closet. You're about the only girl I know who shares my penchant for sophisticated footwear!
what a fun day! my mom volunteered there last summer and her family was thus allowed in for free so we took advantage many times! My kids loved the little train, and little village best. I love spending time with my kids and husbands on fun trips like that! glad you didnt get completly rained out! :) And you look fabulous, even in the tennis shoes! Cory hates when i wear anything that does not include a 4 inch heel.. we have had many talks about why i cant wear them all day long on walking excursions! He just bought me two new pair of fancy high heels with straps and such becuase apparently they are oh so sexy and according to him i am out of style and needed them.. seriously he cracks me up!
That was a very fun day for us as well. Unfortunately, they let me ride the horse with Taitlyn who wouldn't sit down and then they wouldn't help us off the horse (which snorted at Megan, so she wouldn't come any closer) so I was stuck and mortified when a little girl informed me that I had to get off now! Otherwise, besides the rain, we had a great time!
We love Heritage Park. We are planning a trip soon with all the WA cousins in town! Annika's favorite part was the animals!
I love reading your blogs. They always make me laugh. I am glad you ahd fun :) we will have to visit there some time.
Post a Comment