Summer is the princess of posers. These two "denim" shots were taken at church during her nursery class.

Jerald took the microphone and described the dress to the audience as I posed away.
Jerald's piano playing was, as always, melodious and harmonious!
Oh. My. Gosh. Jerald is SO hot and dapper in this picture! He mastered the whole "casual-with-hand-in-pocket" style of pose that is so arresting! I so loved having him there with me that night. xoxo

We had three display tables of the ladies' momentos from the past. We showcased more of my Grandma Bubbles' dresses on mannequins and in the above shot is a beautiful gold-framed picture of her in a fur coat.
We also displayed my mother's fox coat, which I couldn't resist trying on. Being in New York, she couldn't attend and everyone missed her, but she was definitely there in spirit! Hmm...behind me is Jan Pack from our ward looking FIERCELY disinterested :)
My sister, Stephanie, came that night and it was wonderful to have her support and someone to giggle with :) She and I are always poised for a pose!

9 comments:
Oh How cute you all are. and how lucky are we to be related to such cute people! we miss you~
I have chills all over! I love Bubbles so much too and to see that beautiful dress and imagine her wearing it in the 70's is so sweet! And speaking of sweet, Summer couldn't be sweeter or cuter! I love those pictures and I think she should be Steph's model for her cute hats and flowers!! Also, it is the first time when she looks like your twin to me. And you look as beautiful as ever and Steph does too oh and Jerald the piano genius does too! I am so happy I am a part of your lives!!!! Love you all.
You look classically beautiful as always. I love that era! How fun!
That is really cool that you guys still have those dresses! I don't think I have ever seen any of my grandma's things from her youth. That sounds like a way fun enrichment. Your daughter is beautiful just like her mother.
We loved seeing all the cute poses. Annika has the same hat. We'll have to take pictures of them together. By the way I loved all the pictures you e-mailed me. I adore the one with Annika wearing Summer's glasses and of course "The Hug". Thanks for sending them!
How fun is that? Summer looks adorable..I love those hats. I need to get some for my girls:) They would be great for those days you just don't have it in you to do their hair again that day. And you guys look fabulous! Love that dress and the coat.
Thanks for the fun playdate today! We had a blast. I posted that salad recipe on my food blog for you! Hope you enjoy!
HI!!! I just found your blog! HOW CUTE!!! I love the "poses"...ALL of them!! Your little Summer is absolutely gorgeous! :) My blog is geasher.blogspot.com (but I'm bad at keeping it up...). Talk to you later!
(p.s...I deleted my last comment, sorry!!)
Post a Comment