My testimony burns brightly of this baked chicken recipe, so I knew it must be declared and shared! The only thing lacking is the recipe's title - "Flavorful Chicken". Boring! Feel free to rename it something more spine-tingling, such as "Hair-raising, Electrifying Chicken" or "Trembling Chicken Hallelujah!" Let your imagination of spiritually moving titles run wild and free as you prepare this one-of-a-kind creation of poultry glory.
Flavorful Chicken
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp paprika
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
~In a shallow bowl, combine butter and soy sauce; dip chicken on both sides. Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic salt, paprika, and Parmesan cheese (you may use more than 1/4 tsp of seasonings if needed). Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or 400 degrees for 20 minutes or however long it takes your individual oven. Pound or slice width-wise through the raw meat first, because no one likes a honking, 3-inch thick chicken breast. And for heaven's sake, before baking, please cut off all fat, veins, cartilage, foreign objects, and miscellaneous matter from the chicken to avoid horror upon chewing, which makes the meal seem curiously wrong and ill-fated.
*This is one of Jerald's, Summer's and my favorite chicken dishes, so I hope it moves you too. Serve it with any glorious side dish and I have faith it will send you to another celestial sphere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds yummy! (Minus the miscellaneous items of course!) We had your Lemon Chicken recipe tonight. Now that is a heavenly dish!
Thanks, Cindy! I'll post that lemon chicken recipe on my blog sometime soon. It's deeply good, isn't it? Salivation Nation!
I'll try it! I can't get over how creative you are with words! I wish I had the same gift...lol
Post a Comment