Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beauty Tip - Vote for VO5!

We all know healthy hair begins at conception. Through the course of its life, though, damage and destruction ensues. Our platform is to overturn the Split Ends v. Hair bill. I suggest an immediate withdrawal plan/exit strategy from your current shampoo, and vote for VO5 strawberries and cream shampoo and conditioner. It's less than $1 a bottle, so it greatly reduces spending, while decreasing our dependency on foreign shampoo. There's no need for off-shore drilling to locate the perfect hair product. Through tax cuts and hair cuts, everyone in the nation deserves good quality hair health care, so join the campaign and head to the store to begin immediate withdrawal of all troops of VO5 bottles from off the "raq". Together, we can win the war against hair! Don't be "conservative" in applying this product - apply "liberal"-ly and enjoy the mass increase in global heart-warming. In terms of shine, shimmer, and strawberry scent - VO5 is definitely the candidate for change.

I'm suzanne Simon and I approve this message.

7 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

You make me laugh. I love how you make these posts educational and fun to read at the same time.

cheryl said...

Cutest post ever!! Ok, it's late and I need to be in bed, but just wanted to thank you for tonight. I had so much fun with you and Steph!! I love being with you 2 and can't wait for your mom to come home. Thanks for your encouraging words for letting me borrow Anne...Love you.

Cindy said...

You definitely can't beat a buck for a bottle. I'll have to try some!

Jerald M. Simon said...

I move to uphold all installments of present and future proposals presented by Zanny Simon. This nation needs hair care change. The hair crisis has gone on far too long. The difference between main street and wall street hair care products is evident by the collapse of appointed hair care leaders who have failed to uphold the stylistic standards set by homeowners across the nation. I hereby nominate Ms. Simon as the spokeswoman to represent the masses in their endeavor to improve hair cair everywhere.

Zanny, I love you. You are so intelligent and witty. You are amazing.

Zanny said...

Oh my gosh, babe, you crack me up! You're so funny. Well, I as the proud, yet humbled new spokeswoman for the masses, as well as the masses of hair will indeed strenuously strive to uphold the stylistic standards required to achieve optimum results in terms of ideal main street hair needs, while improving the crowning glory in hair that all women voters so undoubtedly and undeniably deserve. In addition, I feel moved to inquire if the previous words were the longest run-on sentence in the history of this great nation. If there be no objections, then let us move forward with the campaign.

Emily-Hazel said...

Your writing is sensational!

Monica said...

You're hilarious!