We dined at the Lion House Pantry in Salt Lake - our favorite lunch hotspot!
On the 4th, we celebrated Jerald's birthday! It was one of those perfect days you only read about in books or blogs. We started out the day taking Summer to the park, where we participated in some high-end leaping!
I baked Jerald a homemade chocolate mint birthday cake with pink peppermint icing and chocolate sprinkles, which we ate with passion and gusto. That night, we ventured out on a birthday date. We went shopping and out to dinner at Garcia's, our favorite Mexican joint. We had our picture taken by our well-meaning waiter, but, tragically, our faces looked curiously unrecognizable with the jiggle-blur effect of his shot. So you may just imagine us shoving tacos, rice, enchiladas, burritos, and nachos into our mouths.
My brother, Nate, shares his birthday with Jerald, so my parents and Steph took us all out to dinner to the Olive Garden the next evening to celebrate.
Jerald and Summer and I danced a birthday tango

4 comments:
That is nice that you were able to do so many fun things with your parents for the 2 weeks that they were here. How nice to have them able to come home a couple times a year.
I love this post! You have such a cute family!!! And I just loved seeing the pictures of you and Stephy and your mom. I love you all and wish I could have been there.
Suzanne,I can't thank you enough for the comment you left on my blog today! It meant the world to me. Thanks for your encouragement. You said exactly what I needed to hear. I really hesitated in putting that posting up, but again, thank-you. I love and appreciate you too!! You and Steph give me hope for what I can accomplish as a mother, because I see how your mother raised you and how much you both love her and I am trying to be like her and you and Steph! You are all such wonderful examples to me.
It always looks like you guys are having such a blast! What a darling, sweet family! I adore you guys!
Post a Comment