Monday, September 8, 2008

Beauty Tip - Lip Service

One little kiss burns up to three calories. Who knew? So that means, the longer the kiss, the better the exercise, right? The world's longest kiss was recorded at over 31 hours. Well, that couple must have been lean and trim at the conclusion of that smooch! Incidentally, the man needed oxygen afterwards. I guess his lady really took his breath away!

Do your lips ever feel so dry that they actually sting and burn with acidic venom? Each grin rapidly becomes a grimace as all the cracks and splits in your lips open wide. Ugh! Then they get chapped with dead skin that you either bite or peel off. The very act then exposes raw, red, soreness underneath, resulting in you mouthing off to your mouth. Someone must kiss them better. But NO! You refuse to let anyone near your ghastly lips, which are screaming for moisture. My sweets, they are actually hollering for olive oil. You never knew! Now you do. Call out for some heavy duty oil-to-mouth resuscitation. Warm a few drops of extra virgin olive oil in the microwave, and rub a generous amount onto your parched mouth. Let it sit and rest for five minutes. Then take a warm wet washcloth or clean toothbrush and gently buff your lips to remove all the flaky flakes, while moisturizing galore. Oh, this calls for a kiss. A serious one. Grab your hottie and make out with joy! Burn a few calories too...

6 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Awesome! I'm going to try it tonight (the olive oil. Okay, maybe the making out too).

Marsh Mayhem said...

Woo hoo!! Now I have an excuse to make out -- good thing my honey is finally home!!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

You are so adorable! I am going to have to test this advice on Kevin. He always gives an honest answer (that is until I sweep him off of his feet with my succulent lips and take his breath away!) I think the look on his face will be all the answer that I need! We are really looking foward to seeing you guys! Let me know what to bring!

Cheryl said...

Ok, I just love you.... And how do you know all of these wonderful tips? I will try it and Ryan will be so happy (:

Jerald M. Simon said...

Others can admire you luscious lip-smacking success stories, but I get to experience first-hand your amazing lip service. I can't say that my lips are sealed because I want the world to know how amazing your lips are. You're hot and I love kissing you!

Elizabeth Reid said...

I have a request:

Can you please share some advice for getting rid and taking care of zits!?! Sheesh, I am 29 and I thought I would be done with these things by now!