The pianos in our home get a daily workout. Not just from the dozens of piano students earnestly hacking at the keys, but from the resonance of Jerald's melodious compositions. I get a free concert from Jerald every day. And it is never taken for granted.When Jerald set about arranging the hymns for his Hymns of Exaltation piano book and CD, he felt inspired from Heavenly Father for every rhythm and note. At times he felt as if the music entered his mind and heart from heaven above, and he merely notated what he what he heard and felt. If, indeed, he felt so guided and directed by the spirit, then this music has the ability to soften the hardest of hearts and to lift even the most sorrowful of souls. Besides that, Jerald's music is simply beautiful. He selected non-denominational hymns, so Christian religions worldwide already know them and love them. And now, through his CD, they will love HIM!
You can listen to each of the songs below:


Click on the album cover below to purchase a copy of the CD
"Hymns of Exaltation" ($12.97)

Click on the image below to visit Jerald's website (www.musicmotivation.com)



Click on the album cover below to purchase a copy of the CD
"Hymns of Exaltation" ($12.97)

Click on the image below to visit Jerald's website (www.musicmotivation.com)



3 comments:
That is so awesome. He has an amazing talent. I'm glad that he can share it with everyone. How cool to have his own CD now. We will definitely have to check it out.
Okay, here's the real comment:
holy cow! I love listening to the piano and the violin. Your husband's music is truly incredible!! I love it! I will SO be buying the music...and sharing! Love, love, love it!
Post a Comment