Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Peach of a Beach!

Hundreds of pictures! We traveled to Southern California, where we experienced a blissful vacation, and proceeded to take a photo of every single fun thing we did...and we did LOTS! It will take several blog posts to describe it all. The Santa Monica beach was just a few minutes away from where we were staying, so here is a photo collage of our sea adventures. With the whipping wind, the rolling waves, and the crying seagulls, we exhilarated in the vastness of the sand and the ocean. There's nothing like seeing your child experience the surf and sand on her toes for the very first time. Summer enjoyed building sand castles the most, while Jerald and I leaped, spun, ran, jumped, frolicked, and kissed in the waves. I'll always remember that day...

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am glad that you three had so much fun!!!!! I hope you stay young at heart! Thanks for sharing!

Ty and Ber said...

So much fun. I don't know about playing with the kelp though. Kelp gives me the willeys. I am not a fan. But the beach does look mighty fun.

Cheryl said...

You are so cute. I love all of the jumping for joy pictures!!

Wendy said...

Ahhhhh...I love the beach. Looks like you had tons of fun!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

You guys are so cute! What a fun vacation! I can't wait to hear more about all of your fun adventures!

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! Those are some great pics too! I love the beach.