Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photo Shoot

Seeing that Valentine's Day is coming up this week, I thought I'd take advantage of the worldwide love in the air to share some warm and fuzzy love shots of Jerald and me. The main reason for this photo shoot was to get some single pictures of Jerald to showcase what I think is his extreme hotness for the cover of his piano CD, which will be released in the coming weeks. Visit Jerald's blog for more information! http://www.musicmotivationblog.com/

Our favorite photographer, as well as gorgeous former neighbor and always fabulous friend, Amanda Abel, agreed to photograph him. I tagged along as well and she snapped some "couple shots" of us to have and enjoy. The location was the beautiful Antelope Island and we all had such a merry time together. I got the giggles several times, which the camera caught! Check out more of Amanda's awe-inspiring photography work at: http://www.amandaabelphoto.com/













































8 comments:

Steph said...

Nice pictures. You guys are a cute couple.

Monica said...

You are a beautiful couple! :)

Wendy said...

Love the photos and the people in them!

Miss Megan said...

Wow. You two are gorgeous!

Ty and Ber said...

You guys look beautiful. Amanda did a great job.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!! I mean with every one I said, "Oh that's my favorite" and then I would see the next one and change my mind. I even got chills in the middle of all of these pic's, it's because I sure love you two and am so grateful for both of you!!!

Cindy said...

Annika said, "There's Uncle Jerald and Aunt Zanny" to every picture as I scrolled down! I never thoughtr to take pictures at Antelope Island. I'll have to take the girls there when the weather is warmer!

aubreyannie said...

happy valentine's day! what a beautiful, beautiful couple you are. and YOU are just plain breathtaking!