Here was the color-coordinated sunset on the eve of Halloween - an ominous black and orange - specifically dyed for the holiday!
Here we view the man/woman himself...or herself? Complete with garish rouge upon his stubbly cheeks, smeared lipstick, mascara, gaudy jewelry, mismatched knee highs, and a wig. Don't forget the pillow and the rolled up tube socks for strategic stuffing! Every time I leaned in to kiss him/her, a mysteriously odd feeling came over me :)
I had never felt so profoundly devout, fervent, soulful, earnest, or goodly. Shalom!
A praise-worthy Snow White!

May this old dame with her saintly orthodox Jewish husband take this opportunity to extend the wish that you all had as happy a Halloween as we did!

8 comments:
You guys looked great...and I love that shot of the sunset!
Oh these are hilarious. I'm sad I missed these in person
What a fun family! Everyone all dressed up. Summer looks very sweet!
I use to think that you were such a beautiful couple. I'm not sure how to describe the two of you now. WOW!
Summer looks marvelous like always.
So cute!! I've missed you!
Oh man you guys look hilarious! Nice.
We both burst out laughing at Jerald's costume!! You both look awesome-way to get into the Halloween spirit. We haven't ever dressed up together, but you have inspired us for next year :)
hahaha! i LOVE your costumes. how creative and SO put together. hilarious!
Post a Comment