
She had a gloriously happy childhood...

...and was loved and adored by her parents.
Gorgeous and talented, Wendy, as my Father affectionately says, "broke the hearts of half the men at BYU."

Gorgeous and talented, Wendy, as my Father affectionately says, "broke the hearts of half the men at BYU."
She met Brent Cederlof, who became the love of her life...


...and married him on August 22, 1966.
.jpg)
Was there ever a more lusciously beautiful bride?!
.jpg)
She raised five children, who love her every bit as much as she loves them.

.jpg)
Was there ever a more lusciously beautiful bride?!
.jpg)
She raised five children, who love her every bit as much as she loves them.

My mother has always been my dearest friend...
.jpg)

...and we, in the course of a daily conversation, can giggle, cry, discuss our day, share recipes, remember happy memores, plan our bright futures, offer profound life observations, and giggle all over again.
.jpg)
...and I miss her every day. But the bright future of which she and I speak, includes the happy times we'll share together. I love you, Mother. Happy Mother's Day!
.jpg)

...and we, in the course of a daily conversation, can giggle, cry, discuss our day, share recipes, remember happy memores, plan our bright futures, offer profound life observations, and giggle all over again.
.jpg)
She and my Father are currently serving the Lord in Palmyra, New York...
...and I miss her every day. But the bright future of which she and I speak, includes the happy times we'll share together. I love you, Mother. Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:
I have chills from head to toe!! I love all of these pictures so much Zanny! I love how much she looks like you and Stephy. I love everything about your mother and strive to be more and more like her each day!
very sweet! It is amazing how much of you exists in her pictures!
What a wonderful tribute to your wonderful mom!
That's so sweet!
What gorgeous pictures! Happy (late) Mother's Day :)
You are such a wonderful person! Your mom is lucky to have such a beautiful, caring daughter...I loved this post!
Post a Comment