Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 box spice cake mix
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 egg
1/4 cup melted butter
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
*Combine ingredients and drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Hey, it couldn't be easier, right? It is such a delicious cookie recipe that was given to me by my friend, Missy. You'll love them to pieces and then devour all the pieces!
Pumpkin Chocolate Cream Pie Facial Mask
1 teaspoon canned pumpkin
2 teaspoons honey
1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cream or milk
2 teaspoons brown sugar
*Combine ingredients and apply to your freshly cleansed face and neck. Rub lightly in circles for one minute. Leave on and relax for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and a wash cloth. Follow with a moisturizer.
This facial mask sounds delicious enough to eat, right? Well, it's just as delectable for your complexion! Here's why: The pumpkin is chock full of vitamins, such as beta-carotene, vitamins A and C, and enzymes to slough off dead cells and brighten the skin. The honey is a natural humectant, which means it moisturizes and softens aplenty. The cocoa powder is an anti-oxidant, so it helps heal free radical and cell damage, while combating aging. The cream or milk contains protein and lactic acid to aid the pumpkin in gently exfoliating, soothing, and calming. The brown sugar, being a grainy substance, will also exfoliate and smooth the skin.
Now, will you feel like a fool applying this brown and goopy goo to your face? Yes. Will you resemble a mud-faced, hideous monster with it on? Absolutely. Will the very sight of you frighten small children and animals? Naturally. Will it all be worth it for how gorgeous your skin looks after you rinse the mask off? Indubitably. (Don't you love that word?) Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:
That facial mask sounds so yummy I'd probably lick it off my face after I was through with it.....if the fact that dead skin cells would be mixed in it didn't gross me out. :)
I have been looking for a good pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe! I can't wait to try it, they are Ryan's fav. And the mask, really? I say a night with you, me and Steph and we watch old movies, eat pecan pie, and wear the pumpkin mask!
I'm there, Cheryl! We could watch Anne of Green Gables! Let's do it ASAP.
It all sounds so yummy! What a creative person you are. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Zanny- The cookie recipe sounds yummy! I will have to give it a try soon. As for the facial recipe, I will try that on Nate.
Hey, want to get together this week? E-mail me and let me know what days work for you?
If this is something you do to make your skin look so incredibly beautiful then I am all for it!
How are you? I am so happy you have a blog! They're so fun to see the family pictures and keep up on what you're doing. We are living in Syracuse and love it out here! Weve been in our home a little over four years now and have so many good friends here, it's the best! Life is busy but good! I am the primary president in my ward now and even though I felt very inadequate when I was called, I am loving every second of it and it really has helped me in so many ways. Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great December so far, I love it! Your little family is just beautiful!
Post a Comment