
Here's a gooey, romantic game of tag. Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Jerald. At the end of the post, six of you will be tagged. Then, those six people can do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth. Feel free do this on your blog anyway - even if you're not tagged!
*What is your husband's name? Jerald Marc Simon.
*How long have you guys been married? Five years and eight months.
*How long did you date? Nine months (we dated for six and were engaged for three).
*How old is he? 28
*Who is taller? Jerald is. He's 5' 9" and the sublime height for kissing. I just lean my head back a bit and tilt. Perfect!
*Who can sing the best? Oh, we both love to sing and to sing together.
*Who is smarter? Well, I think we're both smart, but no one can understand Neapolitan sixth chords and Locrian modes like my man!
*Who pays the bills? Jerald does.
*Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps me fold the clothes sometimes.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jerald has always slept on the right side with me snuggled up next to him. He's a Simon, which means he's a human furnace.
*Who mows the lawn? Jerald always has and always will mow our yard because he's a believer in the continuous practice of the art of chivalry.
*Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner, but he often whips up astonishing breakfasts.
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? We don't fight - a fact about which our friends often tease us.
*Who kissed who first? Oh, he definitely kissed me first. We were hugging when he turned his face and effectively smooched me! He'd tried several times for the previous five minutes, but I kept flirtatiously reminding him I wasn't ready to take the kissing step. He wisely ignored me and went in for it anyway. Yes, it lasted a good twenty minutes. A very good twenty minutes!
*Who wears the pants? We've always said there's one pair of pants and we each have a leg in them. That may provide for a curious visual, but it just means...we're in each other's pants. Just kidding!! Ohhh!! Sorry. What it really means is, we don't believe in controlling one another. Hm...I think I liked the former explanation better... xoxo
I tag Katie, Cheryl, Elicia, Elizabeth, Kalee, and Shelece.

6 comments:
I especially like the last one! Oh, and the kissing one is cute too. It is fun to get to know you even better.
Zanny's hot. I enjoy kissing my girl and for that reason, they are long kisses. You're cute. I love your blogs. Let's kiss. As a matter of fact, let's make out.
You make me laugh! I loved the last comment.
I am glad that you guys have a fab relationship. It's great not fighting huh? Our "fight include steamrollering eachother or trying to fling the other one off the bed. Looser clearly is either squished to death or pulling themselves off the floor laughing so hard because they just got flung half way across the room (yeah that is usually Tyler because I am so strong!! :) )
Oh, you guys are such a cute couple. I love that Jerald comments on all of your blog posts-too sweet!
From Jerald's comment I'm guessing you don't need to fight to have an excuse to "make up.".......
That is very mean of you Zanny, to put a picture of chocolate cake on your blog! It looks so yummy. I love all of your side pictures and quotes. The picture of you with the tiara looks so much like Steph!
Post a Comment