Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Happiness

When it comes to Halloween, the costume choices are endless. You have the ghosts, the goblins, the witches, the politician look-a-likes, the Hannah Montanas...but the one thing our Princess Summer could pull off with the most convincing ease and charm is the Princess Sleeping Beauty. What a happy Halloween! We started off the evening at Summer's Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Denise's house where we, Summer's paparazzi of choice, had a photo shoot among the leaves with the Princess herself.





Summer loved going trick or treating and she sure melted our neighbors' hearts! Here is a one minute video clip of Summer trick or treating at our house!

13 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Summer looks so cute. I love the picture of her on the swing. I loved in the video how every treat she took was a sucker. She must love the suckers. That is what my girls went for all the time, too. Looks like you guys had a marvelous time.

aubreyannie said...

how cute!!! she really was digging that candy and i don't blame her one bit. what a cutie princess she was! andn i love that pic of you and your man..so romantic!

Cheryl said...

Summer is such a dolly! I love her. I especially love the picture with her arms outstretched, so cute! And I also love the pics of you and Jerald too. What a beautiful family you have!

The Simons said...

Zanny this is so cute. Summer is such a delicate little princess. I love the video. I'm surprised she took all that candy, its not broccoli. :)

Becky said...

Aww, she looks adorable. And the photo shoot turned out great!

Jill T said...

Cute cute cute. She really is such a doll.

Looks like you had a fun Halloween and your sweater is really cute too!

PS--you look great. What do you do? Are you a super healthy eater or exercise guru? Please share your secrets.

Finny said...

I just love that little summer. She must really love suckers! She has the cutest little voice, and what a beautifull princess she is! You guys are seriously such a gorgeous family. love you tons!!!

Zanny said...

Oh my gosh, Jill, thanks! I credit Ross with that sweater creation. That store has cute stuff for inexpensive prices, and since I'm a cheap skate, it makes me happy!!
My exercise is pushing Summer in the stroller. It's fun because we get to do it together. I've got some free weights at home, but I don't use them as often as I should. I'll start setting some goals for that! I love to cook and I avoid MSG, soda, and processed foods. Five fruits and veggies a day! I'll always have a testimony of chocolate, though. Thanks again, Jill! You're one to talk, though -You look amazingly amazing!

Anonymous said...

ZanNy. Summer is Really the sweetest little girl.. I am so glad we saw you guys friday! when's the next theme night? :0)

Elizabeth Reid said...

What a cutie. I would have given her extra candy too!

Rebecca said...

I love your pictures!!! Your a beautiful family. The video is adorable!

jjba said...

Darling pictures!!

restlessrisa said...

that just brought a smile to my face! She is adorable!