For the picture below, I held the camera and took about twelve shots of this very pose! We kept laughed hysterically, while demanding retakes because most of the pictures met with our extreme disapproval. Yes, we may as well have been back in high school! We had a merry time together.
On Saturday, we joined up with our good friends, Jim and Emily, for a night of Mexican food, funny fun and frolic! Prior to the burrito fiesta, we watched Emily perform a standing ovation worthy performance in "Alice in Wonderland." It was a prime and sterling evening!
On Sunday, Jerald's twin brother, Josh, blessed Malee, their newest gorgeous addition to their already gorgeous family. It was an honor to be there on Malee's special day!
Of course, my "friend" ly weekend would not be complete without the acknowledgment of my best little friend of all - my silly Summer. I must give voice to the fact that she looks quite arresting in these shots. Don't you reckon?

5 comments:
i see jimily! i see jimily! sweet. i miss those guys. and am jealous you got to see emily in alice in wonderland. and go to dinner with them. what a fun weekend with friends and family for you guys!
What a fun weekend! Summer looks so cute in those pictures...I wonder where she learned to pose like that?? ;)
Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! I just want you to know how happy and excited I am that you are the new enrichment leader! You'll do a wonderful job.
Just tell me WHEN to meet you at Training Table and I am so there. Seriously!
You are so beautiful! Seriously!
Post a Comment